.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Gaze of Braco

Yesterday I was in NYC. I had gone up there because I wanted to be in person for Braco's Gaze. Laugh at me if you will. It's all good. I am OK with it. I am at a place where I can use all the help I can get, and if there is something to what he does that could be helpful, I will take it.

I thought I would share a bit about my experience for anyone who might be curious about him and what it was like. I also thought - as with most things that I say - it would be good for me to document the experience.

First of all, it was odd being a visitor in a place I used to call home. I was in a weird space yesterday, as I was on the subway, and around my old stomping grounds. I had two different jobs that used to be in that same area. I wasn't sure how the day would go, and I found myself very much alone, among thousands.

Even when I got to where Braco was, there were hundreds, many of which were in groups. In some ways I didn't really care. I was really tired, and didn't know what to expect, and as the day went on, I found myself getting more tired and irritable. Part of it was physical discomfort that came from all of the getting up and down and moving all around, and part of it is whatever is going on with me physically. It probably wouldn't have been so bad, if it wasn't for the second part.

I was really hoping that by the end of the day I would find myself feeling much better. There are so many stories about those who are greatly affected by Braco's energy. Well last night I wasn't doing well at all, and I am sure that the 3 hour train ride home didn't help either.

As for the format, basically you go into the room and have a few minutes of music that plays. David Young was the one that did it for the day I went. He is amazing. He can play two flutes at the same time and makes such beautiful music.


Then, after the music comes someone with an introduction. That someone alternated for the 5 sessions that I went to, and repeated once. While they say similar things, each time is different. Then it is followed by a clip from one of the films about Braco. Once that is over, then Braco comes out and gazes for 5-7 minutes. Afterward people share their experiences. In total approximately 45 minutes passes, and then it's over.

In the case where there are those who will do a repeat, the end is like being off to the races. Everyone seems to want to be up front. The first time I went back to do another, I was practically run over and was passed by several people hoping to get a closer seat. It was kinda crazy, really.

I would have liked the opportunity to be up further, but I was never more than 6-8 rows back. For anyone who might be considering going and want to be up front, I highly recommend that you get there as early as possible for the first session, or as early as possible for the session you intend to attend - which would mean arriving about the time the previous session begins. I would also suggest that you consider skipping a session (if you don't intend to attend all) and just get in line first for the session you are next planning to attend. There were always people in line when I came out.

I wasn't quite sure what to make of everything. It really can be a Skeptic's Paradise. The one thing I will say, though, is that I saw bright yellow - maybe gold - around Braco. Kinda like the "halo" you see around Jesus. It was very bright. Others said they saw white energy coming from him. I also started to see it around others, too, but not quite as strong.

I believe in energy work because I have felt its affects and I have seen things that people do not usually see. I have also felt energy from others at a distance. I know it may sound weird to you. But I am "weird," so I would imagine that would be expected, LOL.

It was scary at first. I didn't know what to make of it. I still don't sometimes. I am not sure why I have the experiences I do, but that doesn't stop me from having them.

So did I have a Braco Miracle? I don't know. Maybe. Maybe it is something I just haven't experienced yet, or maybe it happened at levels I can't discern.

Am I glad I went? Yes. Because it felt like a thing I needed to do. Will I do it again? Maybe.

Have you ever gone to his gazings? If so, what was your experience? I would be curious to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment