.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Advertising

Would you like to advertise something that you do, or some product that you have, with me?

I would love to "advertise" everything good for free, but since I am not in a position to do that, how about we make an exchange?  You give me money and I give you some space, plus a bit more.

I have been thinking about this for a while, and I want to make it worth your while.

So...

You see those boxes in the column to the right?
(There are 12)











One of them will be where your ad will "live."

As of 3/2/13 there were 4250 page views in the previous month on this blog and 10,300 all time views, and every day that number is increasing. :) 6800 of the all time views came in the last couple of months alone.  I realize this isn't the large numbers of the bigger sites, but what you do have is my personal investment in doing what I can to make this a worthwhile opportunity for you.  That is why I am offering other things for your money besides a square box on this blog.

For $35 per month (Buy 2 months for $60) (30 days) you will receive:

* 1 ad space 125x125 (You provide the graphic.  I can make one for $10 which you can use elsewhere if you like)

1 blog entry - You will write/give me what you would like for me to say about you and your product or service.  If I know you, and or have used your service or product, I will talk about it, as well.

* I will periodically tweet (@JoLoPe) the blog entry about you during the month (minimum 1x/per day and likely more) to my almost 5000 followers as well as share it on Facebook.  It will be on my personal page as well as the Relating to cancer page, and on other pages (JoLoPe, Cedonaah) when and where I feel it is appropriate.

For $70 per month (Buy 2 months for $120) (30 days) you will receive:

* 1 ad space 125x250 (You provide the graphic. I can make one for $10 which you can use elsewhere if you like)

* 1 blog entry - You will write/give me what you would like for me to say about you and your product or service.  If I know you, and or have used your service or product, I will talk about it, as well.

* I will periodically tweet (@JoLoPe) the blog entry about you during the month (minimum 1x/per day and likely more) to my almost 5000 followers as well as share it on Facebook.  It will be on my personal page as well as the Relating to cancer page, and on other pages (JoLoPeCedonaah) when and where I feel it is appropriate.

For $140 per month (Buy 2 months for $240) (30 days) you will receive:

* 1 ad space 250x250 (You provide the graphic. I can make one for $10 which you can use elsewhere if you like)

1 blog entry - You will write/give me what you would like for me to say about you and your product or service.  If I know you, and or have used your service or product, I will talk about it, as well.

* I will periodically tweet (@JoLoPe) the blog entry about you during the month (minimum 1x/per day and likely more) to my almost 5000 followers as well as share it on Facebook.  It will be on my personal page as well as the Relating to cancer page, and on other pages (JoLoPeCedonaah) when and where I feel it is appropriate.

I reserve the right to say "No thank you" to anything that I don't feel fits what I am doing or my overall message.  I also reserve the right to change these terms at any time.  However, once you buy an ad, you are set under the conditions that were stated here at the time of purchase.  Your requested ad size needs to be available at the time of purchase.  The ads will be filled from the top to the bottom, or can be placed in a location of your choice, as long as it is available.  Where it is placed it will remain for the full month.  If I make the graphic for you, I will do my best to make something you like.  However, you get one revision in the creation process for your $10 payment.

This is a creative process for me, and it is my hope that as with everything that I work toward creating with others there is a win/win/win situation.  That is a win for you, a win for me, and a win for anyone who can benefit from what we do.

If interested, or have any questions, please email me at Jolope at relatingtocancer dot com. (Spelled out to attempt to avoid spammers).

Don't like what I have created, but could be interested?  
Make me an offer.

Thanks!

PS Alternatively/in addition,
would you like to be a guest blogger?
Please check this page out.



No comments:

Post a Comment