.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Monday, August 4, 2014

Recipe Booklet Update (10 New Recipes)

If you know you would like to buy the booklet, but don't want to read what follows, please scroll down to the bottom for the PayPal links.

Back in April, I published a rough draft of a recipe booklet because I wasn't ready to have a final version. I also thought it might be kind of cool to have something that was continuing to evolve. Funny thing that happened along the way: I got offers to "finish" it. I guess it comes as no surprise, as we often want something to be so perfectly finished and polished. We are used to that.

The problem is sometimes it is just not possible. Part of the reason I wasn't willing to have a kind someone make it all purdy for me is that I would not be able to do what I intended, as it would have been in a format that would not have worked for me to make intended edits.

It must be a part of my stubborn nature to want it to go a different way, even if it's not "right," according to other people. But, here's the thing that I have thought more than once: many people don't do anything because it can't be as immediate and perfect as they think it needs to be.

What if some could actually see a work in progress? Might it be helpful?

It might just be me. I might be totally wrong about it. At the same time, it feels right to take this chance and to do it this way. The book also doesn't yet feel done, and if I wait until it is done, then the opportunity to get some much needed financial help falls by the wayside.

It's one thing to think you have endless tomorrows. It is another to be faced with something that can bring everything to a dead halt much quicker than you would like it to.

Of course, I hope I get to be here for a while. But the thing is there are just so many questions right now, and what appears to be a non-ending plea for help. I think what it comes down to is the fact that we can only do what we can do when we can do it, and there are times it just isn't as nice looking as we'd like it to be. There are times it is even quite ugly.

I share all of this with you because if I just simply try to sell you on a recipe booklet, you are likely to YAWN. Why would you be interested? Perhaps knowing that it is something that I am doing with a purpose and with an intent to help myself, perhaps knowing you can help someone and get something in exchange, perhaps seeing someone doing things imperfectly, but doing them any way, will in some way interest you enough to want to buy a copy, and let others know about it, too.

If any of the above could be your experience, it would be amazing for me. I would also hope that it would be amazing for you, too. The recipes are quite delicious. The feedback I have gotten so far has been awesome.

The following is a list of the included recipes. The additions since the first edition are in BOLD. If you already have a copy, you also know where to go to download the newest file. If you have any issues, feel free to let me know.

Individual Thin Crust Pizza
Pesto Sauce
Pizza Casserole
Chicken Parmesan
Fried Cheese Sticks
Baked Ziti
One Pot Pasta and Veggies
Oven Fried Chicken
Chicken Fajitas
Fried Chicken Sandwich
Homemade “Hamburger Helper”
Cream of Potato Soup
Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix
Homemade Bouillon/Seasoning
Sauces
Cole Slaw
Bread and Butter Pickles
Trail Mix
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ginger Snaps
Chocolate Meringues
Drop Butter (Sugar) Cookies
Snickerdoodles
Coconut Balls
Easy Waffles
Blueberry Sourdough Pancakes
Homemade Pancake Mix
Deliciously Rich French Toast
Pumpkin Bread
Banana Bread
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Apple Crisp
Mini Cheesecakes
Pumpkin Pie + Crust
Fruity Pie
Chocolate Pudding
Whipped Cream Icing
Chocolate Sauce
Frozen Chocolate Covered Banana
Caramel Popcorn

You can buy it for $5 through this pay button and Paypal.



If you would like to donate more than $5,
you can use this drop down menu to choose an option:



Thank you so much for any assistance you may offer. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know.

With much Love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment