.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ideas?

Hello.

I am trying to come up with ideas to raise funds. I am likely going to be having HIPEC Surgery within the next 3-4-5 weeks, and am nervous about my financial situation. I may not be able to do much for a while, so I am trying to come up with an idea that can help me past this significant pothole.

I have thought about offering some of my Cedonaah.com prints as something in exchange for a donation, and thought if there were any virtual products anyone might want to offer to sweeten the pot, it would be great. It could be discount offers, or freebies. Ideally it would be something you would/could offer to several people. I'd love to put a package of items together for a certain - yet undetermined - donation level. 

I am thinking of using images that are of Peace and Love, so any tie-ins with a theme like that would be good.

I realize this may be asking a lot, but with interested parties, there are always ways to make things work, aren't there? 

In exchange, I can make videos talking about those who contribute, and include info on this blog about the product/person/site. This blog has nearly 50,000 views, and I have over 250 videos on my YouTube channel (GotStressGetRelief.com). I also have over 5,000 followers on Twitter.

Since time is of the essence, please let me know if you have a desire to help me create something. I will need things that are easy to share electronically, as I am uncertain about the prospect of having to manage the fulfillment of another's physical products.

I realize this may not be the most eloquently worded request, nor the best, but given what I am feeling, and all that is going on, I would appreciate your compassion and understanding.

If you are unfamiliar with me, and my situation, and want to know more, this blog can tell you a lot. 

In short, I have been unemployed and not working, dealing with ovarian cancer for 2+ years. I have an opportunity for major surgery that should be a help, but will likely incapacitate me for a significant length of time.

There is so much to my situation that cannot be conveyed easily and clearly in a few sentences, nor in a blog entry.

In very short, I need help. Desperately. 

If you can contribute in some way, please let me know.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment