.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Friday, February 27, 2015

A Day of...

Well. Today started out sucky. I woke up later than I wanted to, after falling asleep later than I needed to, waking up to a pounding heart. I felt anxious, angry. I spent time making myself up that I did not have in an attempt to give myself better feelings that I did not have. My wig got caught on my jewelry and my bra. The train I caught was disabled about 5 stops from where I had to be. My blood pressure was high.,,

Had my day ended there, I would have most certainly have said it was a horrid day. My mood from last night felt worse this morning, and as illogical as it was in some ways, it still was.

But then, I met with someone who gifted me a package from Lisa's Army. The person was told she could give it to two people, and I was one she immediately thought of! I made a quick video to share what was given...oops on the vertical filming and abrupt end, but oh well.

I was also gifted a couple of bottles of supplements from someone else. With the way things are going, maybe I should play the lottery. While none of this is solving my much greater issues snd concerns, I feel like it is trying to tell me something. I just wish it would connect the dots for me, and give me the explanation in "dummy speak" so I could give my worrier a break :p.

There is undoubtedly more I could say about this, but I have already pushed more than I should have. I feel nauseous, and I need sleep. I also kind of know if I did not do this now, I might lose the opportunity/forget.

So, here it is - in all its imperfect glory. Here is the link to the video, if you are interested: 

Good Night.

Ps And...if you have not yet seen Patreon.com/jolope, please check it out, and consider supporting me for only $1 per month. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment