.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Thursday, November 14, 2013

At Home.

Well. I am back home. I am also pretty tired. I have a lot going through my brain. I want to do things with the pictures I took. I want to post more pics. I need to still go back and annotate others I posted. I need to figure out all kinds of things in regard to what's next.

In the back of my mind, I can't help but wonder what will be the news Monday. I now know I won't be meeting with the surgeon. At least not yet. We shall see how it goes. I don't want to be jumping into things because I am afraid, or because of concerns about my insurance. The kinds of decisions I could possibly have to make are not ones to be taken lightly.

I found it interesting to re-read my blog entry from the plane yesterday after what happened today. I talked about "trust," and what happens? I have a huge lesson in trust today. This video explains: 


Basically, I had feelings about not wanting a CT scan and I stuck to them. There is more to it, though, and I think the video would/could explain it the best.

I am happy to be back on a desktop computer. It is so much easier to type and do what I want to do. I may go back and start adding video links again. We shall see how it goes. I might also think about having one page with all of the video links from the trip. Whether or not that happens will depend a lot on how things go.

One thing I learned on the trip was that it is difficult - if not impossible - to live life and simultaneously report it. Spending time on devices and the computer can take us away from what is right in front of us. I am glad that I did things the way I did, and if anyone wants to see info about the trip, the places to look are GotStressGetRelief.com (Videos), this blog, and Facebook.com/Relatingtocancer (images and other things from the Living Life Tour).

Among other things, I still want to write a book. More than ever I want to. How I do it in the midst of everything else will be interesting. There were so many times during the trip I said I would have to live longer to do more things. There was so much I would love to have done, and places I would have loved to have spent more time.

I am really going to have to keep "listening" for direction and listen when direction is given. I don't know how else I will manage. There is so much that requires attention. 

I really would love to get back on the road, too. But I can't without help. I really need to find sponsors and people who believe in what I am doing, so that I can do more of it. While I got to see and do some things, the trip really was not about being a tourist. It was about so much more. And I want to do so much more. And I feel I need to do so much more. If you see that, and believe that, and you know of anyone - or companies, or organizations - that would be willing to sponsor me, I have lots of ways to work with them: Facebook, my blog, my radio show, my videos, and they can see what I have created as a foundation for going forward. I would welcome contacts and the help to make it happen again.

Wow. I feel so energized right now. I think my body clock might be on Pacific Time, but not fully. I think it might be confused. 

I have yet to unpack, or do much of anything except get on here and start doing things. Something is telling me to get to bed, so I think I will listen. 

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

A part of me is really excited - about not having to lug luggage around for a bit, LOL. And other things, too. :P

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment