.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Moving Again.

It is official. I am moving again. The interim place I have been staying in  is now yielding to another place west of here.

Back when I moved in July, there were some who said they might be able to help. At the time I was a bit reluctant to ask for help, knowing that I would be moving again. Not only that, back in July, I was not receiving any treatment for cancer. Not knowing what was coming down the pike also added to my reserve.

About 2 weeks ago I began treatment again. It is landing me on my butt sone days, and worse, others. I could really use help this time around.

The biggest piece of furniture is a full-sized bed and box spring. There is also a twin bed and box spring. There are other things, but not particularly heavy. Some things are gradually moving over in the next week.

A 10' truck will be rented for Saturday, January 4. I think things can go pretty quickly if my friend and I have at least a couple of people helping. I have even thought that if there is anyone who wants to help even on just one end, that would be good, too.

Just like many things in life, a seemingly small contribution can make a big difference, so while a single person helping may not seem to be a big deal, it can help speed things up exponentially.

I will also add that I am paying for the truck rental and its expenses, which will likely top $200. It is the least I can do, given my friend's generosity with me, and the fact that most of the things being moved belong to me. However, I have yet to find a way to make any kind of significant income, and am nearing the bottom of my financial reserves. 

If you do not feel you can help physically, any assistance you can offer in that regard would be appreciated. Contributions can be sent to thankyou AT Jolope DOT com (spelled out to avoid spammers) on Paypal. If you are a friend, you can designate that, and no fee will come out of what you send me. If you prefer, you can send it through GoFundMe.com/Rioj8 (a bit more of a fee comes out of it. There is also a $5 minimum donation at that site). There is also the option to have your donation be tax deductible through the Cancer Support Foundation. Just click the aboce banner for details.

Alternatively, I have various creative pieces that are already made, or can be made with my Cedonaah.com designs. If interested in contributing that way, contact me, and we can discuss the options.

Contact info is in the right column, under my picture. If you are a friend on Facebook, you can just contact me there.

Thank you for any support you can offer.

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment