.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Afternoon Dreams

It is the afternoon. I have not been feeling well, and feeling pretty tired. I went to sleep, and just awoke from a dream. A series of dreams, sort of. It all seemed connected in some way...

I dreamt I saw my aunt (who passed away earlier this year, and whose birthday was just in the last couple of days) and younger versions of members of my family. My aunt was looking pretty young, too. They had come to the door of a house. I was surprised to see them. I wanted to take a picture, but could not locate my camera. 

I pulled out my phone and ipad, and found myself wondering if they seemed so real, if I would have a real picture of them. In some ways I was kind of almost desperate to test the reality of the moment, and how it would show up afterward. 

For some reason, I could not get any device to work. At some point, others around that I had spoken to were starting to fly around in the sky, kind of like what you might see of angels images, or of images of those ascending. They all looked like they were flying with their arms extended, and going in an upward spiral.

At first it was one, than another, and I am pretty sure there were a few. And then my aunt joined them, and then they were gone.

I was then walking around in the area that seemed to be near water and sand. I got to a place that I remembered was supposed to be downtown, and it was two hotel areas intertwined, and two restaurants and two pools. 

But I was trying to get to the beach, and it was later in the day, so I wanted to be there before dark. I was concerned about getting back to my car. 

I had walked around a lot, and was afraid I would not find my way back.

Going back a bit, I was walking around the town at some point, and there were many that I was seeing who seemed dressed more for a colonial period. I wondered if they were ghosts, or people just dressed in costume for the holiday, as there was much of Christmas around.

I could not seem to take pictures, either, and at some point reluctantly gave up. Part of it, too, was that I thought I saw one thing, but then it was another. it was almost as things might have once been, and then how it was modern day. 

In one case I could see a flat view of a gorgeous sunset, but then there was a building in the way. It made no sense.

And then there were a chain of people together. I think it was meant to be a "fun" thing. But it was innerving, and they seemed to be trying to get me. At one point I was in the middle of a big circle, alone, and they came toward me. 

I somehow managed to get by them.

So back to the two hotels. I tried to get to the beach, and the only way there seemed to be a moving walkway at some point that seemed to be used suddenly like a conveyor belt for a number of people's business materials, and it was going in the opposite direction I wanted to go in.

It seemed some sort of event was going on, and I tried to lift myself above it all, so I did not get in the way. I thought it would stop at some point. And it did, but only because it was a mess, and things were falling off.

At that point, i knew it was getting later, so I gave up and went back toward the door. People were saying things for a bit, but there was a lot of noise, and many things going on. 

It also seemed I was still seeing a mixture of people from the past and present. As I left, I ran into a woman who was talking about some sort of loss. I felt like she may not have been "real," but I told her something that seemed to help her feel peaceful right before she went upstairs.

I thought I should have told her more about me, or how to find me, but it all just happened so fast. I was just glad I could help/make a difference.

When I got outside it was considerably darker. I wanted to cross a street, but at one moment it looked like a flat street area, and the next, like I would be walking off a cliff. It went back and forth a couple of times, and because it seemed too dangerous to take a chance, I turned right and headed down a hill.

Somewhere in there the dream ended. I never made it back to my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment