.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Disability - Going No Where Fast

I just got word about Disability. The "word" came back that my paperwork was incomplete and that I "made too much money." How in the world is either thing possible? I hand walked the paperwork to their offices with everything they asked for. If they had one piece, they had it all. And how in the world is someone who is making no money making too much???

So now I have to resubmit a claim online. I have no idea what this means for time for processing, but apparently now that there are people aware of things personally it should help.

In the meantime, I desperately need financial help. I don't know how many different times and ways I have said it. But I am desperate. I was really hoping Disability was going to come through/kick in and and I could stop begging for help.

But even when it does come through it won't be that much - if it does. Apparently there is a question as to whether or not some would get it without being on chemo/treatment.

It seems fairly clear they don't want to deal with me. Well, the feeling is mutual. I would rather not deal with them, either. But I really don't know what else to do.

If you want to help me, I put together a page of things that can be done. There are things you could buy for yourself that could help me. You can tell people about my story, and you could donate even just $1. Really. Just $1. You may not think it counts, or means anything, but it can add up.

I recently posted about a scammer who raised over $20K. I know that there are people who likely question me and my scenario, and how legit I am. I get it. I get it better than anyone make think, or know. That is why I am willing to do whatever I can to give you whatever you need to validate my situation. It sucks, as it is. I give out much more personal info that I have ever felt comfortable. People even tell me it is TMI. And yet, for some, it isn't enough.

If you have the means to help in a significant way, and have doubts, and want proof, please talk to me. Please let me know what you want or need in the way of assurances, and I will do what I can to make that happen.

In the meantime, a non-family member is going with me the next time. We will try to film a video while there, and hopefully another party immediately validating things will help.

A friend suggested that I just post all of my records online for people to view. There are several reasons I will not do it that publicly...not the least of which is to give scammers something to take as their own.

I already posted pics of a scan I had when I had the recurrence. That made me a bit uncertain and hesitant, but I did it any way. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't do more one-on-one.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me. The page you can check out is http://anewme515.blogspot.com/2014/03/about-mehow-you-can-help.html You will see info about my MP3s, my recipe booklet, and my artwork.

And, again, I cannot say this enough...$1 really does help. If you haven't helped in that way, and feel like you do want to make a difference, you really can by sending $1. Even if you think I am a fraud, would $1 really matter?

Many people would not dare to even get to know me at this point. It is too intimidating and scary for most. I get it. I really do. But I am worth getting to know. I have a big heart, and would do anything I could for someone I cared about, and have done things for those I have never even known personally. Sometimes I just had to go with my gut, even when I wasn't sure about them or their situation.

If we never did that, our world would suck even more than it sometimes does. If you don't care to help me, I hope you will at least consider helping someone else who needs it - especially if they ask for it. Odds are it is difficult to have to be in that position, and it likely hurts to have to be that open to more judgment from others than actual help.

(You can also see more info about me and my situation here http://anewme515.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-current-status.html)

If you've already helped, I can't thank you enough. I would appreciate it if you could please keep sharing.

Please note if you share this status, all it will do is share the link, and not what I have written. Feel free to copy this when you do share (and that goes for any of my statuses. I don't think people always know why you would share the links you do, and since I know you want to help, it is something you might not have realized).

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment