.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Friday, April 26, 2013

Easy as Cake?!

What do you do when you can't do what you want to do? You improvise.

Somewhere I have cake pans. But they were never unpacked, and are buried. What I do have are bread pans. So a couple of days ago they became cake pans.

I needed icing. But I didn't have the energy to go out and get some. I have made some before. I could do it again, right?

Well...not quite. But after a lot more effort than it was probably worth, I made something. It is not really icing like though. I it kinda like cake with candy, LOL. But...I kinda like the way it tastes any way.

It was not my best effort. But in the absence of "best" it was an effort that seemed, at least, to be appreciated, and that is good because now a couple of days later I am still in bed. Did not feel great when I woke up this morning.

I have come to realize that when I am busy working, it is difficult to have the energy to network. I want to do both, but I seem incapable of doing it a the moment. I hope I will be able to do both soon. As it is I will be doing some featured speaker presentations in the next few months, and those are "have tos" so hopefully I will manage. Come to think of it one is coming up next week. I gotta figure out my plan.

Oh. What. Fun.

(Not quite as bad as that, but I am soooo tired at the moment it is hard to be enthusiastic about much of anything).

I have so much I want and need to do and it is difficult to manage. I so need help. She says, as her eyes want to close at 1:30 in the afternoon.

Doing my best to live, in spite of the things that would want to hold me back, but the Piper is a bit greedy at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment