.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Friday, April 19, 2013

Going to the Right


I know when I get burned out. I go and be creative. I look at images I have, and I see what I can do with them. In a way, I am creating "work" for myself as the creation ultimately winds up being upload and shared every which way.

I am not sure it is a good thing. But it is something that I really need from time to time. It is really difficult using my logical, left brain these days and when I do this type of thing, it gives my brain a break.

I have also been trying to clear out stuff. Since a move is coming, I will have to do it sooner or later. It is exhausting. I don't know how I am going to do it when the time comes. But hopefully whenever that is, I will have done enough to help things along that it won't be as bad as it would be if it had to be right now.

As I type, my eyes just want to close. It is hard to always feel like I am running, or need to run.

Earlier I was reading Mare Cromwell's book, Messages From Mother.... Earth Mother. She is going to be a guest on my show on Monday. I thought it would be helpful/interesting for me to see what she is up to and what all the "noise" is about. If you care about the earth (and I certainly hope you do, given this is the only place we can call home for now) then it might be an interesting conversation for you to partake in (Monday, 4:00 ET, WorldofPerspectiveRadio.com).

Look at that...talking about trying to get away from work, and winding up in "work" territory. I guess I really can't help myself. I keep thinking if I can get to the point that I find some sponsors maybe I can do things differently. What I am really hoping is that I don't get to that place only to find that "there" isn't the place I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment