.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Furniture for Sale - Possibly?

In the next few weeks, I may be selling some furniture. At some point I can post some pictures. However, in the meantime, I thought I would post something to see if there might be some interest.

There are two couches - both are full-sized sleepers, in good condition. One is blue and white stripped. The other is gold color. The blue and white has had cats on it, the gold one has always had a cover, so cats were never directly on it.

There also is a full-sized bed and frame as well as a small dresser and 2 night tables and a trunk, all in honey finish, southwestern style, with a door on the bottom and drawer on top.

I may also sell a small dining set (with 4 chairs and a glass table top) that is metal. I haven't decided if I want to sell that yet, though. The same goes with a "cuddler" which is a deep red color. It is a chair that reclines and is the size of 1 1/2 recliners. It is really comfy.  I will definitely not be happy to sell either one of these things. But could possibly consider it if the price was right.

If you are, or anyone you know is, in Maryland and might be interested in any of these things, please contact me and we can discuss possibilities. The person buying it will definitely have to come and pick it up.

And while I know that no one ever wants to pay a $1 more for anything than they have to, please keep in mind that I am in a bad situation financially, and you will not only be getting something that you hopefully will love, but you will be helping out someone in great need, who does not yet know where she will be living in a couple of months.

Please feel free to share this with others. When I know more I will update.

Thanks.

Contact Me (Elizabeth Alraune)
Read My Story
View My Vlogs
About this Blog - Click Here
Read about where things are currently
Would you like to be a guest blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment