.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It feels like it has been a while...

Every time recently that I see an image of me, I feel like I look tired and stressed. It doesn't help that I am not wearing make-up, or have the best lighting, or am making any effort at all. When I have looked at images during chemo, there is a pretty stark contrast. In many of those images I am making an effort. I felt I needed to - to make myself feel better.

Today I decided to do the same thing. I even pulled out a wig. But when it came down to it, I decided to take some pics without the wig. I am grateful for good lighting and make up and photo filters. I don't really look this good. But I like that I do - even with some "help."

At the moment I am partially amazed at how I look, as I tossed and turned a lot last night. I woke up not feeling so great. I had some diarrhea yesterday, and can't help but wonder if it has to do with the new medicine, as it is listed as a side effect, and when you have it, it can deplete your electrolytes which can make you feel not so great. I have been trying to drink a lot to day to see if it can help. I am also really tired at the moment. It is almost 7:00 (Wow! I had no idea until I just looked), and I may have to go to bed really early tonight, as my eyes just want to close.

I hope I feel better when I wake up tomorrow. I have so much I need to do, and I haven't been able to do much of anything for several days now. Apparently the pushing I did for a few days caught up with me in a big way.

At least I now have good, regular access to the internet again, and decent phone service. It has been really frustrating to not be able to interact as I have in the past. It is something of a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment