.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dreams

I was really restless last night, and was dreaming a lot. The dreams I had while I was waking up were the ones that stuck with me. I hope I am not dreaming of anything that is to come, but it is a bit scary.

I dreamt I was in a building that I had been in before, and it started to sway, as if an earthquake. It had done it before. I am not sure, but it may have been in another dream - which was somehow the "before." But the thing was, the building started to fold in on itself. All I kept thinking was that I had to be near the window, so I could climb out, and get on top - get out.

I managed to get out, and as I looked back on where I had been, there was another building with spires near it that also started to go down. It seemed everything around the buildings was just fine. It seemed that it was a systemic attack. First one building, then the next.

September 11 is only a few days away. I imagine the thoughts of it are on the minds of many. I saw on Facebook that several people could not sleep last night, as well. It makes me wonder if we could all be picking up on the unsettled energies in the air.

It also makes me wonder if there are any other plans that are in the making. In the dream, it did not seem that the attacks came from the air.

I say this, in part, too, because before September 11 I somehow knew something was going to happen. A few things had happened ahead of time that I now know in retrospect were probably things that told me something would happen.

Earlier that year I had been at the Towers for a seminar. One day I was in the Ladies Room in the hotel that was there, and while looking in the mirror I saw a dark-haired, long haired man. The feeling I got was very negative, almost scary. I couldn't shake the image, but I could not figure out what it was, either. It lasted for a while.

One night after a seminar I had to go to the subway a different way than usual, which meant going outside and across the street. I decided to call a friend on my cell first, and I was standing across the street from The Towers, and thought, "I cannot imagine this not being here in my lifetime. How would they destroy it? How could they?"  It was so massive, and there were so many buildings around it. I could not imagine how it could come down safely, or why they would even want to destroy it. I could not shake the thought.

Later in the year, in July, I was there to celebrate one of the seminar leaders. I was sitting in the back of the room as she finished up, and I kept getting a feeling of melted, twisted metal. It was kind of like what would happen to the many chairs there with metal legs, if there would be a fire. Again, it made no sense. I also felt very unsettled, and could only guess why, but nothing seemed to really "fit." Why was I thinking about such an odd thing?

When the event moved down to a place near the atrium, I still felt the same, and even more unsettled as we walked through the area at the end of the night. It felt almost spooky to me. I remember telling people how I felt. I wonder if they do.

I remember these things because they were really remarkable, odd experiences made even more impactful by what happened that September.

Chances are my dreams mean nothing in the grander scheme of things. But the thing that is the most unsettling for me about my dream last night is the spires I saw. I went online to see if I could find a building that looked like the one I saw in my imaginings. I dreamt of a smaller building with four spires, but all I found was an image of the spire at the top of the new Freedom Tower. Even though it was one instead of four, it looked a lot like what I saw in the dream.

I don't know what to make of it.

Fingers crossed there is nothing to make of it in a September 11 kind of way.

Contact Me (Elizabeth Alraune)
Read My Story
View My Vlogs
About this Blog - Click Here
Read about where things are currently
Would you like to be a guest blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment