.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Thank You

I started to write a blog post to thank everyone for their contribution to the blog contest. It started one way, and took a turn. I wasn't sure what I wanted to say exactly, so I have just been sitting on it. I didn't want to take too long to acknowledge the support that was given.

It really meant/means a lot to me that there were those who went out of their way, one or, many times to vote, even when things weren't looking so good. The winner wound up with many more votes than the leader for most of the contest was averaging. It would have taken a lot for me to win the contest.

There really are so many things floating around my head about this, but I suspect they are much more about me than about the contest, or you. This event raised a lot of stuff inside of me, and I might just blog about it at some point.

Having said that, I am about to begin chemo again this week. This will be time #3. I have shed many tears over how things are, and the fact that it is predicted that I will again be losing my hair.

I still very much need help, and have set up a page online that I am hoping will be helpful. The link ishttps://www.patreon.com/jolope if you are inclined in any way to consistently share this, or even share it once, I would really appreciate it.

It is a site that people can support me/my work. I will share my blog posts there, and my art, and whatever other things show up. I am not quite sure how it will work in totality, just yet. But it is a start.

People will be able to pick an amount of support for each month, that can start with as little as $1, and their patronage can be cancelled at any time.

If you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask. I am not sure if I can answer, but I will try. There is also a pretty comprehensive FAQ page on their site that may be able to address your questions.

Thank you for whatever you have done, and for whatever you may be willing to continue to do. I still have an uphill journey at this point, and can really use your support.

Lots of love to you,
Elizabeth

Support elizabeth alraune creating Videos, Art, Writing

Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!

patreon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment