.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Today


All I wanted to do today was sleep.

I am beyond tired.

But I feel like a little kid who
wants to stay up late, even when
her eyes are closing.

I don't know if it's just that I want
to pretend everything is normal,
or if I just want to show this
treatment who is boss, or if it
is might not even be the smartest
thing to do, as maybe my body
does need the rest...

I don't know what it is, but I
decided to do some "work."
It is interesting, because the
creative part of the work is
right brained, but all of the
things I need to do after the
creation part require the other
part of my brain.

It sure has been a challenge.
I think this new chemo is even
worse on my ability to think and
be clear.  I swear I barely know
what day or month or time it is.

It is VERY odd

and

VERY annoying.

If I am going to find a positive in
this, I would have to say it certainly
makes one BE IN THE MOMENT.

At the same time, most of life doesn't
really accommodate that way of being.
Most of life requires an awareness of
where we are in it.

Quite the paradox.

So any way, I did get something done.
I completed one of my newest works,
and have posted it on the Cedonaah
blog.  Above you will find one of the
colored versions.  You can visit and
see the others, if you like, as well as
get the wallpaper sized version.

I have more to come...and hopefully
I won't have to get out of
the twilight zone to get them posted.

Have a good...
Sunday?

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment