.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Friday, September 21, 2012

Walking on Water?

Had some odd dreams last night.

In one I dreamt that I was at the edge of water in a pool. There were things going on in the pool, but I don't remember the exact context. What I do remember, though, was that I did not know how to get across the pool. Someone showed me that there was an area that I COULD walk across. When they showed me, the area stood out. So it was like it was there all the t

ime, I just hadn't seen it.

Apparently there were two areas...kinda like a cross. One was vertical to me, the other, horizontal.

One was right in front of me.

I remember wondering how it was possible to have it, and still have the pool be operational. I wondered how deep it must go. But at the same time...it was there...the ability to cross.

I keep thinking today, "You can walk on water, as long as you know where to cross." Not sure what, if anything, that means. But I suspect it could mean something like the seemingly impossible is possible and that the impassable is passable.

Not sure about the "where to cross" part, though.

And I think it interesting that someone else showed me the "where." I am sure for some the cross imagery would be religiously significant...however I am not religious.

At the same time, I guess I am in some way crossed by my circumstances. Which...when I think about it as I write, maybe "the cross I bear" is also the very thing that will get me to the other side.

As I write that, I get emotional.

Guess I may have hit on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment