.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Feeling on Edge

Why am I feeling on edge?

I think it is a combination of factors.

For starters, there was a contest that ended recently, and the results were posted today. The winners weren't by name, but rather by number. Apparently a number I should have gotten in an email.

I am kinda nutty when it comes to emails, for various reasons, and while i thought I knew which email I used, I couldn't find anything. So I looked in other emails. I tried one way of searching, and then another, and I tried more than once.

Did I ever even get the email? I don't even know. My mind has a hard enough time remembering the things it thinks is important. I don't know that I knew that any email from the contest site would have been important to note/keep/pay attention to.

Hopefully there will be some way to work it out. It is unfortunate, though, as I have spent more time and energy than I had to go looking. And to come up empty - frustrating as all heck. I probably wouldn't have even bothered, except that there are some good prizes, including a mini iPad. I know Mercury is now direct, but it wasn't during the contest. Can I blame Mercury? I certainly am tempted to.

It is no big deal. I was glad to share what I did. But if by some chance I did win something, it would be nice to know.

So then I am stressing about things. After my last entries about scams and Facebook, you likely know a part of what I might be feeling. Things like that really get to me. It is amazing to me that scammers are so successful in getting "help," while I continue to struggle.

In addition, I am trying to orchestrate my thoughts around the radio show. There is a lot of work I need to do around it.

Plus I am still tired. Probably should have slept today - but didn't.

And then, there is another thing I was thinking about...
(continued in next blog entry)

No comments:

Post a Comment