.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Still Need Help, Please

Someone who was sweet enough to send me a donation recently also sent me this message:

I can understand that It can be hard to keep asking, and your life is worth it, so don't sweat it, and please do keep asking. People are inspired by you, and the fact that you offer your services in return, how you can, also helps too. I know it is difficult sometimes to ask, for worry you are bothering others, and try on that you are not. I often say that when you give people the opportunity to be generous with you, you are being generous in receiving what they have to offer. 

I share this message as a way of letting someone else speak to my situation. It is difficult for me to over and over and over and over and...to ask for help. It was nice to hear this person's perspective. It was nice to hear them encouraging me to ask for what I need. I wonder how many might see things as this person does?

I guess you can take or leave their perspective. If it does speak to you, though, I would really appreciate your help, and I really still need it.

As always, I will do whatever I can for you. You only need to let me know you are interested, and we can discuss.

The best way to receive funds is via Paypal (money should be sent to thankyou at jolope dot com). However if that is uncomfortable to you in some way, you can do it through gofundme.com/rioj8.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment