.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thank Yous

This is a list of people who have helped me in some way leading up to my trip and I will add to it during my trip. Some may be resources. Some may have "just" reached out to me in some meaningful way. Some may be money. Some may have done sessions with me. There are any number of reasons why someone is on this list. At the time I am initiating this, I am just a few days away from when I need to leave. Every single person on this list has helped in some way, and it all counts. It is not done in any particular order - except for the number 1 person.

Ayngel is number 1 because she has actively championed me for months now, despite having her own serious issues and concerns. She has tried over and over to do thing with me and for me to further me. She is also going to be a point person for me on the road, so that if I need things, hopefully she can help me navigate them. She graciously also suggested that I take the money we had raised for the trip we weren't able to take together for this trip. She has such a beautiful heart and generous soul.

I know that some people prefer to remain anonymous. So please know that if I added you to the list it was because I was grateful to you in some way, and hope that it is OK since this is more "generic" than specific. If it is not, just let me know, and I will remove your name. In addition, no one that helped is left off this list, unless I just blanked (and I apologize) or I thought you would not want to be mentioned in any way. There are several of you who I am incredibly grateful to in ways that I could never express that I did not include. I am fairly sure you know who you are. In a few cases, I just put initials. However  if I missed you, and you would like me to add you to the list, I would be more than happy to. Thanks for understanding.

I almost don't want to do a list, as I run the risk of missing someone, which could be made a lot worse by the fact that I obviously should not have.

I am grateful for the love and support of you all. I have no idea what is next, but I thank you for being a part of the life that is.

Ayngel Boshemia
My sisters
My mother
Noemi
BJ
DN
BT
TE
ME
The person who sponsored the cost to have my radio show
Ginny Robertson
Christina Aldan0
Subira Folami
Dave Rudbarg
Marijane Thompson
Rick Fisher
Linda Watkins
Jay Koch
Jason Hansra
Sandra Bearden
Ellen Koronet
Cheryl McDaniel
Jennifer Foster
Amanda Lear
Julie Griffiths
Cindy London
Ginger Marcus
Aileen Sabira
Mike Weiner
Jane Harris
Valerie Brice Brooks
Ken Newman
Mike Adams
Mare Cromwell
Little Things for Cancer
Cindy Carter/Cancer Support Foundation
Shelly DeMotte Kramer
Suzan Beraza
Lisa Hanock-Jasie
Sherri Robbins
Alethea Smith-Withers
Evette Lewis
Lesley Dewar
Denyse Duhaime
Kim Carrera
Kristina Kleczko
Sherry Tuegel
Jenn Rudiger
Esther Alix
Elizabeth Knack
Dan Pavlik
Mare Cromwell
Mary Costello
Danielle Nelson
Christine Stevens
Hilda Griffin
Cathy Roberts
Deborah Zaffron

No comments:

Post a Comment