.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Relating to cancer

Good news!  I completed my Relatingtocancer.com webpage.  Perhaps you have heard?

I really wanted to complete it before 2012 ended, and I did, with a few hours to spare.

Now what?

Well now I have to find places to share about it.  I will be doing some guest blogging,
and am looking to find sites where I may be able to place advertising like this image:



The problem I have, though, is that I have limited resources right now, and cannot afford
to pay for the placement.  I know there might be some options that would still work, though,
and maybe you even know of some?

Perhaps it will be in places where someone has some compassion for a person (me :)) who
has been through the hell of cancer, is now trying to get back on her feet, and is actively
wanting to help others who are where she once was.

I share this with you in case you may know of opportunities.  Please feel free to tell them
about me, or let me know who to contact.

If you are willing to post something for me, you can use the above image, or let me know
what you need specifically.  Please just let me know where you put it, if you decide to
share it.

I will also add that the description for the site is:

One-on-one live support to get through the experience of cancer for the emotional, mental,
and spiritual you.  Resources.  Information.

You may notice that there are no resources or information - yet.  But that will be coming.
The site is definitely a first draft.  For as much as I would like for it to be a finished work,
websites never usually are, even when you think they are.

But it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment