.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Limitless Possibilities

For a while I had a newsletter. I wish I had kept hard copies of all of them. But I didn't. However there was one that I did keep a copy of.

Part of what it said was...

The world has changed, and wil continue to change - whether we like it or not, and whether we want it to or not. The great thing is that we have a say in the matter. It is my greatest desire to awaken that part of humanity that knows its power, and to use it to create a world of Love and not one of destruction. I would love it if you'd join me. As an alternative to random acts of kindness, consider making it a habit to ask people what you can do to make a difference for them, and then do it. If you do it once a day, watch what reaction you will get, and then watch what happens. Each person has the ability to make a difference for themselves and others when they focus on others. Think about it, with yourself what do you have? One person, you, and it is limited. Focus on others outside of yourself, and what do you have? Limitless possibilities.

This was written not long after September 11, 2001. I have to say the times that I am engaged with another are usually my most rewarding. It is a good thing to remind myself of. Perhaps it will be something for you to consider as well.

If there is anything that I can do to make a difference for you, please do let me know.

Additionally, in the same newsletter I wrote something else. It is a bit to type up...so it won't be at the moment. It was called The World Body and Its Dis-Ease. I will have to come back and do it. My hands need a break, though. I have been sharing so much lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment