.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Another Enigmatic Piece of My Past














This is someone who was another enigmatic person I spent some time with. You might be able to guess that from the fact that he was covering his face for this picture. I have other ones of him without that. But I think this one is the most appropriate.

Someone I knew couldn't understand what I saw in him. The thing about me is that I tend to see past the exterior and the actions. I tend to see more of who a person is at a core level, and if I like what I see, I tend to stick around, even if they aren't doing the greatest thing as a person.

He put me through a lot. I don't know what he was thinking. It doesn't really matter, though. Thanks to him I have some incredible memories. He was a lot of fun to be around when he wasn't being an ass.

At some point after we hadn't seen each other in a while, we met up. He had a whole different, calming energy to him. And it seemed he could acknowledge many of the things I had thought and suspected over the time I knew him. And he knew he had been an ass. Another time I was sick and I had asked him to do something for me energetically. I could feel an incredible feeling wash over me. It was nothing we had ever discussed before, but I loved how open he was to it. And was grateful. I also was not terribly surprised. Some things may not show, but I know they're there.

Last I knew, he was married with two kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment