.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Monday, June 10, 2013

Today's Radio Show

It has been difficult for me to do the show. I started it because I thought I could possibly make a living by getting sponsors. By getting sponsors I would be able to spend more time and energy on it because I wouldn't feel like I needed to be everywhere else. There were so many good intentions I had. And while I still have them, it is very difficult for me to do what I wanted to. I have heard if you don't get paid for something, it is a "hobby," and we all know what happens to hobbies in the midst of constraints?

I had a few guests, and lately I have been flying more solo. I would rather not. However my offers to have others on the show haven't net anyone taking any action to make that happen. If I had the time and/or energy I would chase after guests, but I just don't have it in me. Occasionally I have the opportunity to re-mention it and I get some who give me what amounts to an excuse and some who have even told me it feels like I am pressuring them?! That is not what my offer is ever about.

So...

I am just going with the flow and seeing where things go. Today I will be playing approximately 15 minutes from the benefit that Ken Newman did for me recently and I also have an idea about the discussion I would like to have. I invite you to tune into WorldofPerspectiveRadio.com today at 4:00 PM Eastern and listen.

If you know of anyone who would like to be a sponsor or a guest, I promise to treat them really well! I am also looking for music of artists who are willing to give me an MP3 for download and to play on the show. If you know of anyone who would be interested, please be in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment