.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Monday, May 20, 2013

Taking a trip down Memory Lane

Taking a trip down Memory Lane.

It is always an interesting thing to do. The problem is that since I am so caught up in the day-to-day aspects of survival, I don't get to do it. And the fact is, I don't really have the time to be doing it now. But not only am I doing it, I am taking the time to scan, load and post.

Why?

I am not yet sure where I am going to be moving. And because I don't know where I am going, I don't know where my things are going. As much as I hate to say it/admit it, I sometimes wonder if my stuff gets put into storage if it will ever come out while I am living.

I don't know that anyone will care about the things I share. I don't even know that you care. But if the things get buried, they may never be shared - whether anyone cares or not. I feel an urgent need to share, to show the world what I did while I was here. To say, "LOOK. SEE. I DID SOMETHING. I WAS SOMEBODY."

It is kind of surreal, really. For so many years being so private. Why? What was the point? Is there a point in sharing now? I don't really know. I just get the feeling that while some think they know me, they don't really have a clue. There is SO much to me. Perhaps you get that sense if you have paid attention to the number of entries that have been posted in the last several hours.

I really hope I am not going anywhere (as in going to DeadLand) for a while. I really do. But I can't help but wonder, and it is making me share like there is no tomorrow. There really is such an incredible urgency to take up my space in the world - the space that I have relinquished most of my life.

I am staking claim like I never have before.

No comments:

Post a Comment