.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Monday, May 13, 2013

in the Matrix

Today I went to a networking meeting. I wasn't supposed to go. But there was a last minute opportunity that presented itself. I agonized a bit, but then something told me "just do it."

So I did.

I am really glad I went.

Networking isn't the easiest thing to do these days. I do not have a clear "marketing" message. I am "just" trying to live. While I want to say things that tell people to work with me so I can make money, it isn't the easiest thing to do.

I have tried the route of wanting to help people who have been dealing with cancer. And I am still interested in doing that (Relatingtocancer.com). The thing is that it seems to be more of an uphill climb than what I can do at the moment. In addition, there are things that are presenting themselves as more immediate, which is making "staying on message" difficult.

Having said that, today there were two women who had just recently completed a course in some sort of "matrix" energy work (MatrixEnergetics.com) and when they heard what is going on at the moment, they offered to do something with me on the spot after the meeting was over.

What they did, some would think crazy.

They were talking about a bulldog and dolphins and Egypt and Isis and Horus and the color green and a silver orb. They were talking about all kinds of interesting things and moving energy around. At times I felt light headed. At times I felt heavier and other times lighter. I have no idea what to make of it all, but I know that things don't always make "logical sense" to make a difference. And right now I will take any and all things that could be helpful in any way.

I seem to find the people who are into these kind of things, and it is probably because I am open to them. Logically, I would think that even a skeptic would have to consider that the possibility exists that these things mean something, or else consider that there a large number of "crazy" people in the world. For a skeptic it would seem that crazy was easier to accept than an alternate reality with illogical and seemingly intangible possibilities. Kinda seems like a different kind of crazy, perhaps.

There are times I question sharing these types of things, but the times are fewer and fewer. There is a lot of freedom in not caring what another thinks, and a diagnosis like one of cancer can make it a lot easier just to be yourself. You realize that if there isn't much time to go, what does it really matter what others think? I would never wish that on anyone, but I know from personal experience that knowing what I am saying logically isn't often enough to shift anything. And even if there is a shift, it may be a lot slower than when you suddenly realize you may not have much time left.

I am grateful for their efforts. One thing they left me with was to notice the things I don't usually notice. As I type that I hear the dishwasher motor sound more acutely than usual. As I left the meeting today I noticed the little violet (weeds? wildflowers?) colored growths in the grass. I noticed some rust on a light post. Are these things I would have noticed before? I suspect maybe. But because I have been told to notice, perhaps it is the act of observing what I observe that is different.

I told them I would be writing about the experience here. I thought it was the least I could do to thank them for their gift. If what I have said sounds of interest to you, I would recommend you be in touch with either or both of the women. Both are also Reiki Masters.

Sherry Tuegel
Body-Beloved.com
410-598-1010

Nance Boozer
Energy Plus (Site to come)
443-690-9166



No comments:

Post a Comment