.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Monday, May 27, 2013

Benefit Flyer

Look at me. I am on a flyer!

Ken is planning to hand these out in a few places before Friday.
If you, or someone you know, would like a version to print
so you can do the same, click here.

While the event is being held in the SF area, 
anyone who wants to and is able might be able 
to do something to coordinate efforts with what he is doing
to maximize the overall event.

If you are so inspired - or have any ideas - please let me know.

It feels funny to promote my own benefit.
But when you have a need, you do what you gotta do.

It feels a bit surreal, really.

(People sometimes think, "oh that's not for me," and then it stops there, as they proceed to ignore it. What they don't consider is that it might benefit, or be of interest to a friend of a friend. You never know who knows somebody who knows somebody that it might matter to. Even though the benefit for me on Friday is in the SF area, there may be someone you know in Florida who has lots of family there. You also don't know who might see what is going on and want to help me in some way. Please consider that when you view the flyer, and please consider passing it along like it was someone you loved and cared about who was in great need. I know it is awkward and uncomfortable, but the rules and limitations change when it personally affects you. If you want to help me, I appreciate you considering these words, and passing them along as you see fit. TY.)


No comments:

Post a Comment