.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Sunday, May 19, 2013

TarotPsyc with Cathy Roberts

Today I had a TarotPsyc Session with Cathy Roberts, who was using Osho Tarot Cards. It was something I wasn't sure about doing. I have been declining many offers of anything that resembles "help" for quite some time, feeling like I really needed to go within.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect (even though I have given Tarot readings in the past), and wondered if maybe I should  have let someone else have it, as I had won it. At the same time, I had the thought that because I had won it, maybe there was some reason it would be pertinent/helpful for me.

As I write this, I am not remembering specifics of what was said, however it seems that the cards said a lot about where I was and how things were, and was consistent with how I feel them to be. If anything, I believe it was a confirmation that I am on the "right" path, and I would say that is a good thing. The "problem," if there is one, is that it doesn't say it is an easy path, and didn't give me "the" answers, though. Of course that probably does not come as a surprise. I wouldn't have expected it to be...but wouldn't have minded. :P

I think I recorded the session (haven't checked to make sure it worked). At some point I may come back and say more, but a part of me says, "don't count on it." :P If I don't, I am gonna go with it was exactly what was needed in that moment, and was enough.

I offered to film Cathy as she talked about what we were about to do. She readily agreed. I was a bit surprised, as I so often offer to do it with others, who just as readily decline. I am glad she said yes. This way you get to know a little about her, too. (CathyRoberts.net)



No comments:

Post a Comment