.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Friday, February 8, 2013

Disjointed Update


I wonder how blondes are with chemo brain.

I am guessing there is a really bad, and even
perhaps, inappropriate joke in there, somewhere.
But sometimes it is good to laugh at things.
Besides, can a bald woman be blonde?  Can
a blonde lose her blonde card when she is bald?

So many questions. :P

**


Today was a long day.  I did an all day seminar with  Ginny Robertson.
It was a day of meeting some very lovely women, as well.

It was also a day in which I had a guest post on Liz Scherer's blog
(@LizScherer).  Liz's blog is pretty great, so perhaps checking it out,
whether or not my particular entry interests you (which you can view here).

I also was thinking about how I want to "build" something with this blog.
And as soon as I thought about "having" to post, I suddenly was like,
uh-oh.  Posting because I post is one thing. Posting because it is expected,
is something else.

While I want this blog to transcend me and my experience, I never want to
lose the flavor of these two things.  It has been incredibly helpful for me to
be able to speak my mind.  And my on-going experience I can see will be
my on-going message.

I never want this blog to lose sight of its beginnings.  I don't know what
that means, exactly.  But, as with other things, in time, I am guessing it
will reveal itself to me. At least, I certainly hope that it will.

I am really tired.  And I feel like there is more I should be doing, or more
to say. The problem is, I don't really know what that is at the moment.

I am thinking I should just get some rest.  Get under the covers, and do my
best to have a wonderful night's sleep before I am up and running again
tomorrow.  Although I am considering giving myself Sunday off. That
could be nice. I have an invitation for lunch. Always nice when someone
else does the cooking.

Oh. One last thing. It looks like my insurance will not be going up as much
as I thought.  That, at least, is a good thing.  But, it is going up. It will be
about $600 starting April 1. That is insurance without prescriptions. The
insurance with prescriptions is over $700. For ONE person. How crazy is
that?

Boy. Feeling so anxious and disjointed. What a combination.

I am thinking I really may need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment