.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Friday, February 15, 2013

Trying An Experiment

I have decided in the last few days to see what
I can do to curtail my eating hours. The last
3 days I have stopped eating at 4:00.

Boy. It isn't easy. By this time of night I am
hungry as heck. The one good thing I can say
about it is that it is having me go to bed sooner,
just so I can get away from the feeling of hunger.

I decided to do this partly out of frustration.

I felt my weight was creeping up even more
lately. It didn't help that I was doing things
until late, and then would come home and eat
something.

I thought maybe there was something to the
idea that eating late wasn't necessarily a good
thing. I, of course, told myself that the bit
I was having couldn't be that bad, and besides
I hadn't eaten much the rest of the day so it
couldn't be that bad, could it?

Well. I could be wrong.

In addition, the last few nights I have been
sleeping better. I am not ready to attribute it
all to stopping eating early, but I don't know
that I can totally discount it either.

So far I have found myself dropping a bit of
weight. We shall see.

If you follow me at all you may notice that I
have the best of intentions to do things, but
so many things just fall by the side as I lose
energy or get busy with other things.

I thought about going gluten free again. The
last time I did it, it lasted about 10 days, I think.
I am not sure how I feel about being gluten free.
I think it is a good idea, but I think it is more
work, in some ways, than I can handle right
now with everything else that is going on.

Maybe if I can really make this early eating
thing a habit, I can consider adding something
else into the mix later.

Right now my stomach hurts, and I think I
have a bad case of gas because other parts of
me are uncomfortable, too.

Oh what fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment