.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Friday, February 15, 2013

I Never Saw it Coming


It has taken me a while...but I think I am starting
to get me back again. My energy feels MUCH better
today. MUCH.

I imagine it helps that I got a lot of sleep the
last couple of days. Hours.

It sucks when what happened, happens. It feels like
it is never going to get better. But now it is like
a storm has passed. Interestingly, perhaps, a storm
has, so who knows if that has anything to do with it,
too?

I feel so energized that I feel like I need to be
doing things, and I will, as soon as I get done
writing what is on my mind. I have noticed that
some people stop writing their blogs, and go live
their life, "instead."

While I can get that, I really want to make an
effort to always be writing here because I want
to chronicle every aspect of this experience. It
really doesn't take that long to write a few
paragraphs.

Someone told me the other day that she wants to
blog, but needs to find the time. While I sort of
understand it, I kinda don't. I wanted to say
something about it, but decided against it.

I know how sucky it can be when someone thinks
they know something about you and your situation
better than you do.

And I don't know that I know anything any better,
but what I do know - in my own experience - is that
doing something small and even imperfect is better
than doing nothing at all. It is that attitude that
has now given me almost 350 blog entries here.

I have something I would never have had if I didn't
just do it. Those who say they want to do something,
but don't, are missing out on whatever would have
come as a result of their incremental efforts.

And I have had many of those types of experiences
myself, although I am not sure that I have considered
it this way before.

I may be uncomfortable at times with how I am, but
at the same time, with all that I have done and with
all that has happened, I am freer than I have ever
been to be who I am.

And it is not something that I always was, and it
is not something that happened overnight. It is
something that has been a long time in the making.

And

I never saw it coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment