.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Friday, February 15, 2013

Numbers & Patterns & Me

In the last several days, I have happened to look at the clock
(that I have on military time) and these are the times that I
have seen:

22:22
23:23
23:45

12:21
12:24

There are several times that I also happen to look up and see
12:34

(As I was re-reading this
post at this point,
I looked up at
the time, and
what did I see? 12:34)

It fascinates me because I am fascinated by patterns.

I am also fascinated because the meaning of numbers is
something that is also of interest. I don't know what it means,
for "real." But I still find it interesting.

I found an extensive website that talks about numbers and
their meanings. And if it interests you, too, you might want 
to check it out. (The person uses the same background as I
do! Maybe that means something - for me, LOL)

When you look up the meaning of 1234, one of the things
it says is,

"Angel Number 1234 indicates that you may have to put some hard work and effort towards a new project, venture or important life-change, and these will be of long-term benefit to yourself and your loved ones.  Trust that the work and effort you have put in towards achieving your goals and aspirations will be well worth your while and you will find long-term success and personal fulfilment. (sic)"

Kinda interesting, don't you think?

New project, life change.

Of course some could say it could be so generic as to fit anyone
at any time. Perhaps. At the same time, what is interesting to me
is that a lot of things can be labelled "generic," but the key may
be to note which one shows up when it does. At that point, the
generic may be something quite specific.

FasKinATEin, as Popeye might say.

No comments:

Post a Comment