.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Something's Coming, I can feel it

I am feeling really antsy and anxious. I had posted about it on my Facebook page before going to sleep last night. Someone responded that maybe some good things were a-coming.

And she is absolutely correct.

Anything new can be unsettling - even if it is the best thing in the world. Maybe I am on the verge of something incredible, and it will be so different than what it has been, I won't know what to do with myself

I certainly hope that is it.

In the meantime, though, despite efforts to calm myself down, I haven't been able to. I feel all over the place, and the list of things I have to do is a mile long.

I am definitely feeling overwhelmed.

The expo is in only a couple of weeks, and there is a lot to consider and do before then. To get the most out of what I intend to do, I need to do all I can to promote myself. I really wish I could do both days, but I do not see how I would have the energy to do it. As it is, I am a bit concerned about how I am going to do one.

I have gotten myself an account to begin to offer emails from me. Most likely it will be a newsletter of some form or fashion, but at the moment I really don't know at the moment what it will be. (One step at a time she tells herself, one step at a time.) If you would like to be included, you can sign up in the upper right of this blog, or you can sign up by clicking here.

I sooo want this blog to be about more than just me and my cancer adventures. It feels like something much bigger than me that could be stewing and brewing here. How I am going to do any of this, I haven't a clue. But my guess is is that that alone won't stop me from doing something any way.

I just would love my energy to get to a good level.
That would help so much.

I am exhausted.



No comments:

Post a Comment