.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Monday, February 11, 2013

Wanna Take a Ride with Me?


I am feeling burned out in a big way.

Funny thing is someone called earlier about
perhaps doing some hypnosis, and I perked 
right up.

I was a bit hesitant to share this. I sometimes
wonder if someone sees things like this and
thinks, "I don't want to bother her."

The thing is that if someone wanted to 
do some hypnosis or do some work with
me that would mean some money in my
pocket and I got to do what I loved to
do, it would be anything but a bother.

I have my ups and I have my downs. We
all do. It is just that many people aren't 
anywhere near as public about it as I am.

But there is a method to my madness. I
want you to know what is going on with me
so that if you relate in some way, you might
find it of benefit to know that there is 
someone who could help and understand.

I ask people not to make decisions for me.

If you think you want to talk to me and 
want to reach out, please do.

And with that, please trust that if I am not
in the right place to work with you I will 
either let the voicemail pick it up and/or
let you know. Because I promise you that
if I am not in the right state of mind to help,
I won't even try.

One advantage you have in dealing with 
me is that you will always know where I
stand. You will always know how I am
doing, and you will be clear about the
emotional twists and turns in my life.

For some it may be TMI; for you it might
be just right. It might help to know that I
could understand. It might help to know 
that help comes in various forms that can
be pockets of perfection. It might help to 
know that there is someone who sees life
for all that it is - the good, the bad, the ugly.

While my focus is on wanting to help those
dealing with cancer, that is the "marketing
hat and head" talking. Before all of this I
was still a hypnotist and a life coach, and a
(damn) good one at that.

And with everything I have been through,
you couldn't - in some ways - have a 
better guide.

So is life kinda sucky right now? Yeah.
But that doesn't mean that I can't keep 
moving forward, even it means I occasionally
have to put the brakes on.

After all, it is hard to move forward if
you plow into the car in front of you.

But putting the brakes on doesn't mean
I have to come to a full stop.

Let me know if you want to take a ride
with me. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment