.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Inner Genie


(If you like this image, and would like to have it wallpaper sized, click it, or click here.)

I saw the above, and couldn't resist taking a picture of it.

There is something about it that says, "MAGIC!"

I loved the colors, too.

So of course, I had to create something.

After I created it I found myself wondering if I really
believe what it says.  I have questioned so much of
life the last few years - and it came to a head in the
last one.

Do I truly believe we have inner magic?

Well...

What I came to is that magic is a matter of perception.
As a matter of fact, I once heard someone define magic 
as a change in perspective - or something to that effect.

I know you can sometimes see things that you didn't
previously see when you shift something you think
or believe.  And it can certainly feel magical.

So...

By that definition, I am in accord with what I created.

I am questioning everything these days (bet you couldn't
tell!). It is important to me that I no longer glide on the 
surface of things. If I truly didn't believe what I created 
I would have had to do one of two things:
not post it, or post it with a caveat.

I am so tired of things that sound good, but have no 
(or dubious amounts of) real substance.

So once again, I am in love with a piece of my work.
Aren't I lucky?

Enjoy, and if you are interested in some free wallpapers,
check out Cedonaah.  There is a diversity of types of
images there.


No comments:

Post a Comment