.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Photo Magic

I saw these images of celebs without make up and it just goes to show what some make up and Photoshop and other filters will do for ya!

I have said it all along in this blog, too. From the minute I started to show myself, I admitted to having the "help."

Some people judge the help as a bad thing. Some people judge wigs as a bad thing. Some people judge all kinds of things as bad things.

I have come to a personal place of whatever makes me feel good. And while I may no longer "need" a wig, having one makes me feel good. And not only that, but I have had some fun playing with the different looks.

And occasionally you will see a picture that is more natural, and sometimes you will see one that has more effects. Here is an example.








                I took a new picture yesterday
                   and and I looked like this.















                     



                       A few effects later
                        I looked like this.









For a while it was important for me to not "look sick." It was important to me that when I went out that no one would look at me with pity or feel badly for me. At times it made me feel good to play dress up and then take images. Among other things, it gave me something to feed my creative side.

I still do it because I enjoy it. If I ever stop enjoying it, it will stop. In the meantime, it is kinda fun to have such an array and history of pictures from the last several months.

If anyone is local to me, and wants some "help" like this, contact me, and let's see what we can create!



No comments:

Post a Comment