.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sister, Survivor (Cover Art)

Back in September, I posted about an image that I had 
created for a friend's book.  I said I would share the
image at some point.  Well, I guess this is the point. :)

Time flies when you're having chemofun.

um. well not really.

LOL.

So any way, here is the image that I crafted.  I am not
sure if it will be exactly this, but it will likely be similar.


I know she is getting to the final stages of what she is
writing.  I also know (from what she tells me) I will be
mentioned in that book a few times.  Not sure exactly
what she says, but I would hope everything good.

Since her book is about survivors, and she considers me
one, it will be interesting to read what she has to say about
the "survivor spirit."  Ayngel is to the survivor topic in
the same way I am to the topic of hypnosis.  As much as
hypnosis is a part of who I am, talking about survivorship
is very much who she is.

I tend to not be a big fan of that word, but it would seem
that I am very much acting in the same spirit of those who
have lived through something traumatic and lived to tell
about it.




I will put a link here, or elsewhere on my blog when it is
clear where I should send you to when the time comes.

I don't know about you, but I LOVE it.  I don't know if
it is good when an artist falls in love with their own work,
but I don't care.  It speaks to me on several levels, likely
in the same way Ayngel's book likely will do for those her
book touches.

I know I have said it before, but thanks for letting me
contribute, Ayngel :)  Good luck with it.  If the cover is
any indication of what is inside, it should be a smashing
success.  :P  (Sorry, couldn't help myself, LOL).



No comments:

Post a Comment