.http://patreon.com/jolope

.http://patreon.com/jolope
http://patreon.com/jolope

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Do You Need Proof?

‎24 people so far have seen this blog

and only 1 has commented.

If you have seen it, and could possibly help - but haven't commented, I would like to know why not - if you are willing to tell me. I don't know what to think, as if it was me where you were and I could vouch for you in some way - I would. But I know that is me, not you. However as important as this is to me at the moment, given my need, I would really like to understand why a person would not post something to support another...especially if they were in a position to do so.

I cannot imagine all of the 23 others were strangers.

If there is any doubt in your mind that I have been dealing with cancer, I will seek to prove it to you. If you need proof, I will do what I can to give you proof. I have lots of statements from my health insurance company, I have bills from where I was treated, I have train tickets, schedules for treatment, blood work reports...but no partridge in a pear tree (sorry).

I know I have asked for financial support, and several have told me they can not help. This is a way you CAN help as your support of me and my situation may help a stranger be more willing to financially help. It makes me really sad that no one is doing this for me (well, really - one is - so I guess that what I really mean to say is that "more aren't doing this for me"). Among other reasons, it may look to a stranger like I am making this up if those I know are not willing to take a public stand for me.

It could also be that you haven't seen it til now. In which case, please take a look and see if there is anything you could say on my behalf. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment